Microblading Fundamental Training
This training contains the basic fundamentals of microblading. It includes basic shapes and patterns suitable for those with or without permanent makeup experience.
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattoo. Through the manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of the skin (upper layer of dermis), we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows with the most realistic end-product in mind. Our three day intensive training program is designed for students to develop the necessary skills to be proficient in microblading, regardless of their current experience level. At Esthetic World Beauty, we are proud of the relationships we have with our students. This is why our students have the lifetime support of Esthetic World Beauty in the form of our Facebook group (Microblading Training – Esthetic World Beauty) and direct contact with us via e-mail, text massage, and phone. The success of our students is the prime indicator of our success as educators. Our goal in the industry is to inspire our students and give them the necessary tools and information to one day make them greater then us.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
• Introduction to cosmetic tattoo/microblading
• Licensing and insurance
• OSHA law
• Setup requirements for your establishment
• Review of necessary forms to have on file
• History of tattooing
• All about microblading and manual techniques
• Theoretical and practical application
• Business development (marketing, customer retention, etc)
• Dealing with clientele
• Skin anatomy (including various skin types)
• Fitzpatrick scale
• Pigment selection
• Color theory
• Needle and tool selection
• Eyebrow shaping based on morphology of the face
• Multiple eyebrow patterns
• Pre care protocol
• Post procedure protocol
• Multiple live models
PRE-COURSE TRAINING SYSTEM
One of the things that make us the top rated Microblading Academy in the World is our pre-course training system. We learned from our training experience that students can achieve up to 50% better performance if they come with some pre-knowledge about what they will learn at our three day course. That’s why we created learning material specifically to help you start your training even before the course. You will receive your pre-course training system two weeks before the training starts. Check out the pre-course demo below.
Introduction into World of Microblading
Work space set up, client and ourselves to preform a treatment according to hygienic and aesthetic standards
Candidates for MB procedure
Medical contraindications/Skin problems
Condition of skin when the procedure is prohibited
How to archive ideal shape
Practice on latex
Drawing/most usual hair patterns/the correct placement of strokes
Questions and answers
Please do expect to have a homework for the next few hours.
Performing of it is a condition to attempt on the 2nd day.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• Highest quality 100% disposable pigments and supplies
• Lifetime support from Esthetic World Beauty
• Come to future classes for free for a refreshing
• Communicate with us via our Facebook group, text, email, and phone 24/7
• We accommodate you in a small group setting (8 max) in a licensed facility
• Free parking
• Free Wifi
• Nearby hotels
• Close to O’hare airport in Chicago
Upon successful completion of our microblading training program, students receive a Certification of completion of our course.
STARTER KIT INCLUDE:
Microblading book, 5 pigments, 50 blades, 1 holder (manual pen),
1 divider Golden Ratio, a pencil for shape preparation,
practice skin, tweezers, scissor.
(starter kit $500 included)
Our Training is not simply a 3 day course. please take our pre course curriculum seriously. It is an additional 2 week pre course virtual training module that prepares our students for our intensive 3 day in person course. In order to register 20% advanced payment is required to safe your seat.
Seats are limited and must be booked at time. Group 5-8 students.
In order to join the class, all students must finish blood borne pathogen course prior registration.
Click here for blood bourne pathogens training test
All classes are inspected by health department and each student must obtain temporary practitioner’s license.
Note: $500 deposit is non-refundable unless the class is canceled by Esthetic World Beauty.
The responsibility of each student is:
• To understand their state and local health department regulations for cosmetic tattoo
• EWB is not responsible for your information concerning establishing state and local permits/ licenses
Hope you JOIN us !!!