Lip Blushing Treatment
- Procedure time: 2 hours
- Swelling and bruising will go down in 48 hours
- Lasts anywhere from 2-4 years
- Color will fade about 40-50% once healed
- Healing time 7 days
- Results will vary depending on skin type, lifestyle, and diligence of pre-care / after-care
- Adds fullness and volume to lips
- Brightens up your lip color
- Defined lip shape
- Stimulates collagen production
- Corrects and neutralizes any darkness in lips
Touch up is recommended after 6-8 weeks for regular lip blush & 10 weeks for any lip neutralization.
First visit Lip Blushing
Lip Blushing Pre-Care
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E, niacin, or drink excessive alcohol at least 48 hours prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not take any prescription blood thinners at least 48 hours prior to and after your procedure.
- Discontinue any vitamin A skin care products (Retin-A, retinols) close to the enhancement area at least two weeks prior to your procedure.
- Discontinue use of AHA (chemical exfoliation) skin care products close to the area to be tattooed at least one week prior to your procedure.
- No laser or electrolysis on or around the treatment area one week prior to procedure.
- No Botox or fillers in the procedure area less than one week prior.
- Do not have any chemical peels, dermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.