Powder / Ombré Brows Treatment
- Procedure time: 1.5 hours
- Smudgeproof, sweatproof, waterproof
- Lasts 1-3 Years
- Minimum pain
- Healing time 10-14 days
- Suitable for all skin types
- Brows will fade about 40% and shrink once healed
- Results will vary depending on skin type, lifestyle, and diligence of pre-care / aftercare
First visit Full Eyebrows(Shape, Contour and Color)
Touch Up(Within 4-8 weeks only)
Note: Touch up done after 8 weeks higher price will apply!
Yearly Refreshing(Only within 12-18 months)
Note: Note: Touch up for yearly refreshing is $125
Eyebrow Shading / Ombré Pre-Care
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E, niacin, or drink excessive alcohol at least 48 hours prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not take any prescription blood thinners at least 48 hours prior to and after your procedure.
- Discontinue any vitamin A skin care products (Retin-A, retinols) close to the enhancement area at least two weeks prior to your procedure.
- Discontinue use of AHA (chemical exfoliation) skin care products close to the area to be tattooed at least one week prior to your procedure.
- No laser or electrolysis on or around the treatment area one week prior to procedure.
- No Botox or fillers in the procedure area less than one week prior.
- Do not have any chemical peels, dermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.